Ayutthaya Day Trip - Bask in UNESCO heritage ruins near Bangkok
Cycling tour, traditional Thai cuisine and massage on a river cruise
Cycle through magnificent temples, palace ruins, crumbling fortresses that pay homage to the former Siamese kingdom grandeur. The 2hr cycling trip is followed by a relaxing traditional Thai massage as a delightful meal of Thai cuisine awaits you on a teak rice barge as you cruise along peacefully on Ayutthaya's famous waterways and basking in the mesmerizing views of ancient grandeur.
- Experienced English speaking guides throughout the tour
- The 9km cycling trip (1.5hr - 2hr) around the historical park comes with quality bikes, helmets, drinking water, snacks.
- 1.5 hour traditional Thai massage
- River cruise and lunch on the tradition teak rice barge
Price per person:
USD76.00 (excludes personal expenses, tips and other personal expenses incurred out of this package)
- 2 departure times for the tour - 9.30am and 1.30pm
- 2-way Private car transport can be arranged at additional cost (From hotel in BKK to Ayutthaya and back)
- Transport from central BKK to Ayutthaya will take around 50 mins or more depending on traffic and road conditions
- Package can be customized for Family with children from age 2 onwards
- About 90km from Bangkok
**Published rates are subject to changes due to travel seasons. Do email us for further details**