Food Tour Day Trip
Savor a rich variety of flavors and tastes with market fresh ingredients in Bangkok
Thai cuisine is essentially a matrimony of centuries old eastern and western influences combined and reflective of the Thai's waterborne lifestyle. A typical Thai meal should consist of a soup, curry dish with condiments and a dip with accompanying fish and vegetables. Be it chilli hot or not, harmony of tastes and texture is always the guiding principle behind every dish or meal.
Typically for any Thai meal, aquatic animals, plants and herbs are primarily the major ingredients. With their Buddhist background, use of large animals in big chunks are mostly shunned where big cuts of meat were shredded and laced with herbs and spices instead.
Internationally renowned for its much adored palatable cuisine, nothing beats experiencing it yourself in our locally curated culinary tour right here in Bangrak, Bangkok - a famous district well known for serving local Thais a diverse flavors of centuries old local cuisines from various regions and ethnicities. The 3.5 hour tour will be a combination of delectable food tasting with off-the-beaten track sightseeing – a fun way no doubt to explore Bangkok like a local insider.
- An exclusive glimpse of local life
- Savor diverse flavors of mouth-watering local cuisines across different regions and ethnicity
- Cross the river like a local to sample the best North-eastern Thai food
- Learn how to order food from street carts like a local
- Support the local community
- 5 authentic food tasting locations
- Over 12 food and drink samples
- Experienced local English speaking guide
Price Per Person (Excludes private transport pick-up and drop off)
- 40.00 USD per adult
- 30.00 USD per child
- Time of tour - 9.35am - 1pm (Mon - Sat)
- This is a walking tour
- Meeting place: Saphan Taksin BTS Station
- Ending place: Surasak BTS Station
- Private transport pick up and drop off is available at additional cost