Khao Yai 3 Days Camp
Family Friendly Fun
Family Friendly Fun
Lush mountainous landscapes, pounding waterfalls, fertile valleys, rich biodiversity and a 3 hours' drive from Bangkok - Khao Yai is an ideal all year getaway destination for those seeking to escape from the daily grind of city life and to be better in touch with nature and wildlife.
This is a specially designed 3 days 2 nights family friendly program particularly for parents who would like to expose their young ones to a great and memorable experience in a safe and natural environment within Khao Yai.
Kao Yai is 200km away from Bangkok
Day 1 Farm Camp
Ideal for families who would like to experience camping in a safe and surreal farm environment. You will be spending two nights in a boutique safari type canvas tent fully equipped with necessary facilities. You and your family can also take the opportunity to explore around the farm, try your hands at milking a cow and join an ice cream workshop to make your own favorite flavored ice-cream.
Day 2 Enchanted Forest Charm
Based on your family needs and the age of your little ones, the trip offers you 2 adventure options that fit your family best
Option 1 A Walk In The Cave (half day)
- Starting at 3pm, the tour will bring you around the many amazing and beautiful stalagmites and stalactites in an underground cave and to catch a glimpse of cave dwelling creatures.
- The casual half day trip will end with a dip in a refreshing natural spring followed by watching the beautiful sunset as millions of bats leave their cave in swarms for their night hunt.
- Back to Farm Camp
- Free & Easy
Option 2 Trek and marvel at the beauty and wonders of the forest (full day)
- The day will be a fun filled exploration adventure with an experienced wild life and nature guide who knows every nook and cranny of the national park showing you as much as possible the Khao Yai wildlife in their most natural habitat from gibbons to horn bills, macaques, wild elephants, reptiles, insects and the many magnificent bird species. The wild life sighting will be followed by a healthy hot lunch in the outdoors followed by a visit to the impressive Hew Suwat waterfall to freshen up for the last part of the tour.
Day 3 Beyond The Forest....
Best fruit on Thai soil - Bottled. A vineyard and wine tasting tour
Morning/ Afternoon: Winery tour and lunch
- Thailand is a pioneer of new latitude wines and Kao Yai is a established epicenter of this increasingly respectable country. On this day, you will be visiting a family winery estate. The 1.5 hour tour on a comfortable tour trailer with a dedicated and experienced estate guide will bring you through the various viticulture techniques, thailand's soil, climate & grape variety, the many advanced wine making equipments, fermentation tanks, barrel room with beautiful clean oak barrels and bottling machines - all in an interesting and lighted hearted way and ending with an exclusive wine tasting sessions for some of their award winning wines followed by a sumptuous lunch in the wine estate restaurant.
- End of itinerary
- Back to Farm Camp and check out
Please note that this package will be inclusive of the following
- Accommodation at the farm camp throughout the trip
- Option of either one of the trekking option on Day 2 (lunch is provided for option 2)
- Vineyard tour on Day 3, wine sampling and lunch
**For interest to this particular tour, please write to us and check on the package price**