Treetop Zipline Day Trip
Experience Asia's pristine tropical rainforest from above the canopy.
(Bangkok, Pattaya & Chiang Mai)
Built and designed by international experts from New Zealand with over 20 years of experience and a perfect unblemished safety record,Thailand's original zip line jungle canopy adventure offers anyone from the age of 5 - 95 years the opportunity to explore Asia's beautiful rainforest.
Comprising of 3km of zip lines woven in the Thai jungle eco-system with one scaling over 300 meters long, 2 hanging sky-bridges and 2 rappel descents, you will explore the rainforest from varying sorts of unusual directions with each offering their own unique pleasures. This is ideal for adventure seekers planning for things to do in Bangkok as well as Pattaya and ChiangMai
- Sky ranger guides for every group of up to 9
- Detailed safety briefing & personal equipment fitting by experienced experts
- Thai meal with bottled water
- Knowledge about wildlife, flowers and fauna along the course by qualified and experienced ranger guides
- Free tram tour around Khao Kheow Open Safari Park
- Pick up and drop off transportation from Bangkok and/or Pattaya (more details to be provided upon trip confirmation).
Price per person
USD135.00 (excludes personal expenses, tips and other personal expenses incurred out of this package)
**Published rates are subject to changes due to travel seasons. Do email us for further details**
- Separate private transport can be pre-arranged with additional xost
The Jungle Canopy Adventure in Thailand started out as a gesture of love for nature. Previously teeming with gibbons, macaques and other wildlife, the rainforest saw its population dwelling due to human encroachment of their natural habitat.
To restore the rainforest back to its healthy state and to re-introduce wildlife back to their natural habitats, considerable efforts were made in collaboration with local forestry restoration research experts to step up on conservatory efforts which include educating local farmers and villagers on sustainable forestry and how their vital resources can be protected
Besides providing tourists the pleasures of experiencing the beauty of Asia's pristine tropical rainforest, the initiative hopes to create awareness for the environmental crisis the world is facing and we can become more informed and aware of environmental and conservatory issues back at home